Advanced GYN Surgery Techniques
Have you ever been to the gynecologist and been told you need a procedure for further evaluation of a GYN problem? You're not alone. Millions of women each year face the uncertainty of having a gynecological procedure or surgery performed.
Our surgical team performs procedures involving the female reproductive system. Benefits of minimally invasive surgery can include less pain, fewer complications and shorter recovery time. We are committed to finding the best surgical option for you.
Minimally Invasive Surgery:
• Vaginal Reconstructive Surgeries Involving Prolapse
• Surgeries for Urinary Incontinence
• Surgery for Endometriosis
• Sterilization - Tubal Ligation
• Minimally Invasive Surgical Options for Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
• Hysterectomy Including Minimally Invasive Options
• Minimally Invasive Surgical Options for Pelvic Prolapse and Urinary Incontinence